Ranch House Hours
Monday - Friday  6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. 

Old Town
South Facing Settlement
North Facing Settlement
Give us a Call! 970.963.6300

Who Do I Call If...

There are a number of businesses or organizations that provide service to River Valley Ranch residents. If you have a question, comment, or need to notify someone regarding utilities, streets, paths or irrigation services, please contact the service providers listed below.








What if ....

My Power Has Gone Out?    Excel Energy - To report electricity outages, or if you have billing or service questions please contact Xcel by phone at 1-800-895-4999 or go to their website at www.xcelenergy.com.

I Smell Natural Gas or Am Out of Gas Service?    SourceGas - If you smell natural gas, do not hesitate to call 1-800-563-0012 or 911. For all other service inquiries, please call the local office at 928-0401 or you may find them at www.sourcegas.com.


I Notice an Irrigation Leak ?    RVRMA Maintenance Department - Click HERE to read complete information on what to do if you notice an irrigation leak. Briefly, you can contact the Front Desk at 970.963.6300, ext 0 to report an irrigation leak. The Front Desk staff will forward the message to the Maintenance Team who are usually out in the field and may not be immediately accessible by phone or email. You can report non-urgent maintenance issues to the Maintenance team at 963-6300 ext. 309 or by email at rvrmaintenance@rvrcommunity.com.


I Notice or Need to Request a Roadway or Paved Path Problem or Issue?    The Town of Carbondale Public Works Director, Kevin Schorzman. Kevin may be reached at 970-510-1217 or by email at kschorzman@carbondaleco.net.


I Need to Cancel or Establish Water and Sanitary Sewer Service ar Have Noticed a Water Main Break, Damaged Fire Hydrant?   The Town of Carbondale Water and Waste Water Department - Department Director, Mark O'Meara, 963-3140 or by email at momeara@carbondaleco.net.


I Need to Establish or Cancel Residential Garbage Pick-Up and Recycling Service?  

RVRMA provides a same-day, single-provider trash and recycling collection services throughout RVR in collaboration with Mountain Waste & Recycling. For more information regarding Trash and Recycling at RVR, click HERE.


I Lost My Mail Room Box Key or Need to Set Up a New Box? All USPS mail related questions should be directed to the Carbondale Post Office (963-3411), including set up, lost keys, forwarding and missing mail. There is a mail drop box located in the Mail Room at the Ranch House. The RVRMA does not accept mis-delivered mail or packages.

I Would Like to Have Buried Utilities Located On My Property?     If you need to locate utilities such as telephone, electricity, cable TV, natural gas, irrigation mains, water or sewer lines prior to planting a tree, building a fence (as approved by the Design Review Committee) or otherwise do any digging on your property, you must first call the state-wide One-Call Notification System whereby the caller can request the location of underground utilities. The One-Call number is 811.


I Have a Non-Emergency Question for the Carbondale and Rural Fire Protection District?   Please call 963-2491.

Have a question or comment? Click Here. You can also check the most Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.