Aspen iTech Consulting
Simplifying Technology to Simplify Your Life
At Aspen iTech Consulting, we firmly believe that technology should not add another layer of difficulty to your life. Whether at the office or in your home, our goal is the same. We empower our clients both personally and professionally by taking the complexities out of technology and making it simple to understand, use and maintain.
Smart Home Consulting:
Illuminate your life, intelligently
Through the use of various smart switches, outlets and light bulb sockets, creating customized lighting solutions can be both easy to do and incredibly powerful. With the proper installation, setup and programming, it can be possible to:
- Use your voice to turn specific lights on and off.
- Set scenes to simply tell your home you are “going to watch a movie”, “sitting down to dinner” or “going to bed” and having multiple lights in multiple rooms react according to your preferences.
- Add/expand functionality to existing wired lighting (such as adding light switches without the need for additional electrical wiring or cutting into the wall to add a switch) or table and floor lamps.
- Create automated timers for both indoor and outdoor lights.
- Enable “vacation mode” so that lighting is automatically activated and deactivated at random times giving the home the appearance of being lived in even while you are away.
- Automate lighting based on your location so that as you arrive home, lights in the entry, kitchen, bedroom (or wherever you want) automatically turn on. You can, of course, also have those lights you often forget to turn off (or on) automatically do so as you pull away from your house.
- Much, much more.
When paired with a smart assistant platform from companies like Apple and Amazon, the sky is the limit in this area of modern day luxury. Contact us today to schedule your free no obligation on-site consultation* to learn more about the wide range of possibilities with advanced smart lighting systems.
(*) Free on-site smart home consultations are limited to the Roaring Fork Valley from Glenwood Springs to Aspen Colorado. Consultations outside of this area are subject to travel fees.
It (still) all starts with the computer
No matter what the situation is, when it comes to computers, our goal is always to help our clients get their desktop or laptop to meet their needs. We accomplish this by taking great care and pride in being extremely observant of our clients learning abilities, as everyone is different, and making sure not to overwhelm while ensuring they get the most out of their time spent with us. This is accomplished by offering:
- Personalized training on the Mac operating system (current versions and older versions) covering everything from the basics to more advanced uses.
- Customized setup and configuration of new macs (and older ones) to ensure they are current with the latest software updates and tools necessary for internet compatibility.
- Support and training on the software that comes pre-installed on every Mac.
- Assistance in creating customized solutions tailored to our clients specific needs through the installation of 3rd party software and/or setup and configuration of printers, scanners, cameras and other hardware devices.
- 24/7 support and troubleshooting for any issues that may occur while using the computer, external devices or software installed.
Contact us today to see what can be done to ensure your computer(s) are working for you and not against you.